| Pastor's Corner | Ptr. Gerry Holloway |How does it happen? Passion is very much a Christian’s term. We speak of our passion for God, our passion for lost souls, our passion for prayer. But passion being part of our emotion can be strong at times and weaker at other times. The danger is that we lose totally our passion for God.
How does it happen? Here are seven ways:
- We have words without action;
- We have busyness without purpose;
- We have schedules without prayer times;
- We have unwholesome relationships;
- We fail to do self examination often enough;
- We have natural giftedness without spiritual power;
- We have an enormous theology without adequate spirituality.